Spocket is revolutionizing the world of eCommerce as we know it today. Because of Spocket, a mom from the United Kingdom, or a teacher from Saudi Arabia can start their own businesses with our platform.
At Spocket, we are on a mission to empower millions of online entrepreneurs. This is why we wake up every day. Today, Spocket enables over 60,000+ entrepreneurs across five continents to launch and scale their online stores.
On the outside, we’re building something life-changing for entrepreneurs. Helping them achieve their goals is why we’re all here. Changing an entire industry isn’t always a straight path forward, but it’s an experience unlike anything else.
On the inside, we are a fun and passionate group of people striving to build a world-class culture of freedom, full-ownership and responsibility.
We are looking for a high-energy Director of Operations who will strive to achieve a “best in class” operation by designing and leading the implementation of best practices in all areas of responsibility. This role will play an integral role in scaling Spocket internationally.
You’re excited about the role because you will…
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives
- Build and lead on processes and projects in sales and customer support.
- Own all processes and communications for PR, legal, business support and partner relations.
- Build and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals.
- Work closely with HR to streamline our recruitment efforts.
- Collaborate with leadership to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems and processes designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the organization.
- Optimize all aspects of our business operations to ensure all teams are communicating effectively, deadlines understood and met, and cross-functional dependencies are minimized.
- Lead and launch new business lines as determined.
We’re excited to have you because you have these skills…
- At least 3+ years experience in sales and optimizing funnels.
- Fluent communications in English with writing, and speaking.
- Proven team management skills, having managed teams in your past roles.
- Microsoft suite products specially excel.
- Strong understanding of process improvement and operational excellence.
- Build and motivate a cohesive, collaborative team
- Knowledge about Shopify/WooCommerce/BigCommerce/Wix.
You’re excited about joining Spocket because...
- We take care of our teammates. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup and taking care of our team on this journey is a priority.
- We have curated a mission-driven workplace in which we believe in a positive and supportive team.
- We offer all teammates the opportunity to provide insights on strategy and improve processes across the business.
- You are eager to learn more about the fast-growing e-commerce industry.
- We have an awesome and easily accessible office in Yaletown with snacks and fun people.
- We love hanging out. A team that has fun together, stays together!
- We offer benefits so you can focus on building an awesome company!
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply now!