Spocket is revolutionizing the world of eCommerce as we know it today. Because of Spocket, a mom from the United Kingdom, or a teacher from Saudi Arabia can start their own businesses with our platform.
At Spocket, we are on a mission to empower millions of online entrepreneurs. This is why we wake up every day. Today, Spocket enables over 60,000+ entrepreneurs across five continents to launch and scale their online stores.
On the outside, we’re building something life-changing for entrepreneurs. Helping them achieve their goals is why we’re all here. Changing an entire industry isn’t always a straight path forward, but it’s an experience unlike anything else.
On the inside, we are a fun and passionate group of people striving to build a world-class culture of freedom, full ownership, and responsibility.
You're excited about the role because you will...
- Work with a highly skilled team of engineers to turn business requirements into technical requirements with clear technical specifications.
- Collaborate with the development, design, and growth team to come up with innovative and scalable solutions for Spocket.
- Develop and maintain key features of the existing platform.
- Uncover new and innovative ways to enhance customer experience and platform usability.
- Maintain, manage and scale our current stack on an ongoing basis.
- Have ownership and responsibility for the code and the product.
We’re excited to have you because you have these skills…
- 6+ years of frontend experience developing high-performance client-side web applications and UI components.
- 2+ years with React or other modern web frameworks
- Development background with single-page applications and consuming RESTful APIs
- Confident designing frontend architecture and passionate about performance
- Strong UX and design sensibilities
- Experience in rapid prototyping and quick customer-facing experimentations
- Experience with A/B testing software like WVO and Google Optimize
- Experience working with Google Chrome Extensions.
You’re excited about joining Spocket because...
- We take care of our teammates. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup and taking care of our team on this journey is a priority.
- We have curated a mission-driven workplace in which we believe in a positive and supportive team.
- We offer all teammates the opportunity to provide insights on strategy and improve processes across the business.
- You are eager to learn more about the fast-growing e-commerce industry.
- We love hanging out. A team that has fun together, stays together!
- We can help facilitate the sponsorship process for Canadian Permanent Residency, contingent upon completion of 24 months of work and performance review